X

Funds

Why invest in Hybrid Funds?

Hybrid funds invest in both debt and equity instruments to achieve diversification and avoid the concentration risk. An optimum blend of the two have potential for higher returns than a regular debt fund, being less volatile as compared to pure equity funds. Hybrid funds aim to achieve wealth appreciation in the long-run and generate income in the short-run via a balanced portfolio.

Different Hybrid Funds for Different Goals

Time horizon Some Situation where you can consider investing Type of Scheme
3 Months+ For Arbitrage opportunities PGIM India Arbitrage Fund:
An open-ended scheme investing in arbitrage opportunities with minimum investment in equity & equity related instruments- 65% of total assets
2 Years+ Approaching long-term goals like child’s education, marriage and retirement PGIM India Hybrid Equity Fund:
An open-ended hybrid scheme provides a diversi­fication to 3 asset classes with a minimum of 65% of total assets being invested in domestic equity and equity related instruments, up to 15% of total assets being invested in global equities, balance 20% - 35% in Debt Securities and Money Market Instruments
2 Years+ Approaching long-term goals like child’s education, marriage and retirement PGIM India Equity Savings Fund:
An open-ended scheme investing in equity, arbitrage and debt with minimum investment in equity & equity related instruments- 65% of total assets and minimum investment in debt- 10% of total assets
3 years+ Approaching long-term goals like child’s education, marriage and retirement PGIM India Balanced Advantage Fund:
An open-ended Dynamic Asset Allocation Fund that will dynamically manage the asset allocation across equity and debt based on the valuations of the equity markets so that the investors can buy low and sell high in the equity markets for long term wealth creation.

TRENDING INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS